3.24.2011

Destination Alaska



One of the key perks in living in Alaska for the next few years, is that I will be surrounded with eye-opening experiences that I will likely never forget.  This is a great video I found showing the vast land of Alaska, and all it's beauty.  Anchorage is a city unlike any other that I have ever visited, and while the Alaskan wild spreads far further than the city itself, living so close to this kind of environment definitely gives Anchorage a similar level of awesomeness in my mind.  Now of course, I won't be climbing mountains and riding polar bears to school every day, but that's not too far off.  I really can't wait to discover what living in Alaska is really all about, and watching this video just makes me want to pack my bags and book a flight for tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment