3.16.2011

Officially a Seawolf!

Since Grade 9, I've been motivated not only by improving my track times and running faster than my competition, but also by the NCAA coaches that are continually looking for Canadian talent to recruit for their teams.  It's amazing to think that college coaches everywhere are willing to pay thousands of dollars each semester for you to attend their school and play the sport you love.  In my mind it was just further incentive to work hard for my chance to run with some of the best up and coming runners in the world.  4 years later, and I've officially signed with the University of Alaska Seawolves.  With the great training group, some of the best facilities in the world, too many trails to count, and their top notch competition schedule, I'm ready to roll with the big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment